"Know well the condition of your flocks,
and give attention to your herds,"
For any Safeguarding concerns please contact our Benefice Safeguarding officer
George Collins firstname.lastname@example.org / 07831682410
If you have information about a safeguarding situation where a child or adult is in immediate danger or requires immediate medical attention call the emergency services on 999. Do not delay. We understand reporting abuse may be very difficult and distressing to you and it may add to your hurt by our not being able to immediately assist you. Therefore here are the contact details of other agencies that are available to assist either on a 24 hour basis or through specialist helplines and services.
- Diocese of Gloucester Safeguarding contact 01452 835516 / 07944 680320
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours).
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are child or young person and are worried about anything
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse
- Samaritans Helpline: 08457 90 90 90 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm)
Resources for nominated people and PCC's can be found on the Diocesan Website
Photo used under licence from Fotolia